HERE’S HOW YOU BUY TICKETS:
1: Click on the Paypal link
2. Donate $20 per ticket.
3. In the message, write TICKET(S)
Detroit Dog Park and The Brooklyn Street Local invite you, yes, YOU! to an evening of food, drink and music, as we celebrate the coming of summer, the coming-together of the city’s first official dog park, and the awesome people that have helped us make this park a reality.
Saturday, JUNE 1, 7-11 p.m., 1266 Michigan Ave., Detroit
The Brooklyn Street Local is a Corktown cafe that specializes in local, in-season, organic and creative cuisine. Your $20 ticket includes an array of treats inspired by the restaurant’s offerings, a complimentary drink, then cash bar, music by artist and DJ Jarrad Henderson, a gorgeous patio, and that favorite of all Detroit activities – soaking in the summer weather.
Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door. Check out all the event sponsors on FB!
Gorgeous spread from Brooklyn Street Local includes:
- Chicken/Tofu Satay - marinated chicken and tofu with a spicy peanut sauce
- Mushroom Ragout on Crispy Polenta
- Sweet Potato Turnovers - spiced sweet potato filling, vegan crust with tamari ginger sauce
- Hummus Platter - hummus and creamy parmesan dips with toasted Avalon baguette, fresh veggies and fruit
- Cheese Platter - local cheeses, toasted Avalon baguette and sweet/savory Slow Jams’ jam
- Dessert Tray - assortment of squares and cupcakes (vegan options will be labelled)
Courtesy of Batch Brewing Company, our neighbors in Corktown. According to the awesome Stephen Roginson, he and Anthony O’Donnell are brewing three lovely ladies for the evening.
Identity Crisis Wheat Beer – white wheat and barley, Saaz hops, Kolsch yeast.
Rye IPA – a dry hopped IPA with, complex malt and rye flavors, medium body. 84 IBU
SMaSH #2: Single Malt and Single Hop – Pilsner and Galena. SMaSH beers: Great for learning/ teaching individual flavor components of a beer.
Rye IPA? Yes please!
Underwritten by Motor City Wine, who will also be living in Corktown soon, a collection of reds and whites to make any palate a happy one!
Deveri has her lab coat on and she’s coming up with cool summer drinks for those wanting an alcohol-free option.Tickets will be available through our website, detroitdogpark.org, at BSL itself, and by messaging us at email@example.com. Tickets purchased online will be available at our version of will-call.
Spread the word! Bark it up! DDP and BSL – a great start to an amazing summer in the D!